- VIEW A VIDEO OF THE CEREMONY
- VIEW PHOTOS OF THE CEREMONY
- VIEW a 4-MIN CONDENSED VIDEO OF THE CEREMONY
- VIEW THE “HCLS LETTER TO THE FUTURE” VIDEO
- VIEW PHOTOS OF THE TIME CAPSULE INSTALLATION
- VIEW VIDEO OF THE TIME CAPSULE INSTALLATION
“Chapters-of-Our-Lives” Time Capsule timeline:
- October 24, 2015 – The first generation of Guardians (Class of 2015) were inducted and the 2015 container filled.
October 27, 2040 – The Class of 2015 will reconvene to pass the role of Guardian to the next generation (Class of 2040). Together, the two generations will open and re-seal the 2015 container, and fill the 2040 container.
- October 24, 2065 – The Class of 2040 will gather to pass the role of Guardian to the Class of 2065. Together, they will open and re-seal the 2015 and 2040 containers, and fill the 2065 container.
- October 21, 2090 – The Class of 2065 will gather on the occasion of Howard County Library System’s sesquicentennial (150th) anniversary to open all three containers.