The Enchanted Forest: Memories of Maryland’s Storybook Park
The Enchanted Forest opened in 1955, becoming the first children’s theme park on the East Coast. While the Ellicott City storybook land closed in 1989, many of the fairy tale structures and figures moved to Clark’s Elioak Farm. In The Enchanted Forest: Memories of Maryland’s Storybook Park, Janet Kusterer and Martha Anne Clark trace the park’s history through vintage images and interviews. Enjoy stories from the authors and rediscover the magic of the Enchanted Forest. Books available for purchase and signing.
Cosponsored by Howard County Historical Society.