Who is Involved in the Enchanted Garden?
There are a number of ways for organizations and individuals to get involved with and support the Enchanted Garden.
– We are grateful to these organizations for their vital involvement with the Enchanted Garden.
- Baltimore Bonsai Club
- Center for Watershed Protection
- Columbia Families in Nature
- Howard County Extension Advisory Council
- Howard County Garden Club
- Howard County General Hospital-a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Howard County Public School System
- Howard Community College
- Howard County Recreation and Parks
- Split Rail Garden Club
- University of MD Extension Howard County Master Gardeners
– A group of individuals representing diverse segments of the community guides the strategic, visionary, and goal oriented aspects of the garden.List of Garden Advisory Panel.
– An Educational Curriculum Committee guides, develop, and support the initiative in the areas of partnerships, classes, activities and events held in the garden. Membership is open to anyone of interest in the community.Committee Members.
– Volunteers are vital to the garden’s success and include community groups, organizations, and individuals that provide in-kind support of great value. Get Involved.
Sponsors and Donors
– We thank the many generous organizations and individuals for their contributions including vital expertise and funds. Donations support the ongoing curriculum and maintenance of the garden so future generations may enjoy it.
If you have any questions, please contact:
9411 Frederick Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042