To and Through College & Career
Strengthening A+ Partners in Education, this initiative aims to:
- enhance the homework completion experience to maximize student academic success, and
- inspire students to attain their high school and college diplomas, and career certifications.
Kindergarten through college students studying and completing their homework at HCLS will experience:
- an inspiring, studious environment
- study room/area reservations (ideal for a group)
- school supplies (e.g.,colored pencils, crayons, markers, pens, construction papers, tape, calculators, rulers, lined notebook paper, graph paper, glue sticks, scissors, protractors, compasses, staplers, paper clips, index cards, sharpies, and highlighters
A Picture of Success
At the end of each school year, HCLS Homework Center students will have the opportunity to get their pictures taken. This photo will feature students in graduation caps, noting the years they will graduate from high school and college.
This A+ Partners in Education initiative is made possible by Keith and Amy Gonce, and Friends of Howard County Library System.