There are specially marked copies of Pay the Piper available at all branches of Howard County Library. If you would like to register, read and pass the book, why not pay us a visit to collect a copy? Look for the Pass the Book logo on the book cover, the orange book-number sticker, the instructions plate in the inside front-cover of the book, and the graffiti plate in the back.
Grab a copy of the book to register, read and pass today! Who will you pass the book to? Where will that book go when you pass it on?
Can’t wait until Friday for your copy of Pay the Piper? Get a preview with our book trailer.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Teen Read Week 2010 events, where you can pick up a copy of Pay the Piper to register, read and pass:
- Pass the Book Lock-In. East Columbia Branch, Friday October 15, 7pm
- Punk Rocks. Elkridge Branch, Monday October 18, 4pm
- This Concert is No Picnic. Savage Branch, Tuesday October 19, 7pm
- Karaoke Lounge. Miller Branch, Wednesday October 20, 7pm
- Battle of the Bands. Gary J. Arthur Community Center, Friday October 22, 7pm
Front Cover Instruction Plate Graffiti Plate
1. On the front cover, you’ll see a starburst Pass the Book sticker, and an orange sticker with the book number on it.
2. Inside the front cover, you’ll find this year’s instruction sheet, with the website address, encouraging you to register your copy of the book here at hclibrary.org/passthebook/, to read it, and to pass it on to another reader.
3. Inside the back cover you’ll find our all-new for 2011 graffiti page. Write a brief message for the folks who will see your book after you.