Pass the Book by the Numbers – October 8, 2010
As we get ready to release Pay the Piper into the world on October 18, let’s check in with our copies of The Secret Hour to take a look at Pass the Book by the Numbers. There was one additional registration this week. After popping up for the first time in Elkridge in June, Book 213 was registered for the second time in Columbia, MD, last Friday October 1.
|213||Columbia, MD, USA||10/1/2010 20:08|
- Books have been registered 323 times since we launched Pass the Book in October 2009.
- 227 copies of The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld are being actively registered and passed.
- Book 562 has been registered six times.
- Book 446 has been registered five times.
- Four books have been registered four times.
- Sixteen books have been registered three times
- Fifty-three books have been registered twice.
Remember, we’ll be looking for you at one of our Teen Read Week / Pass the Book launch events, like the Pass the Book celebration at the East Columbia Branch. You could be one of the first 50 teen readers in Howard County to get a pass the book copy of Pay the Piper. Sign up today, and check back next Wednesday October 13 for a look at some of the passes that have kept us glued to Pass the Book since last October.