Kickoff Events for Pass the Book 2011
We’re looking forward to seeing you at our Pass the Book 2011 launch events. Celebrate Teen Read Week with us as we explore music and introduce some great books with beat:
- Pass the Book Lock-In. East Columbia Branch, Friday October 15, 7pm
- Punk Rocks. Elkridge Branch, Monday October 18, 4pm
- This Concert is No Picnic. Savage Branch, Tuesday October 19, 7pm
- Karaoke Lounge. Miller Branch, Wednesday October 20, 7pm
- Battle of the Bands. Gary J. Arthur Community Center, Friday October 22, 7pm
Click the links to find out more. Register to attend these events to make sure that you’re one of the first readers in Howard County to launch Pass the Book 2011 with a copy of Pay the Piper by Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple.