Pass the Book by the Numbers – October 15, 2010
Our final week with a single Pass the Book title is a big week, thanks to book 468, which has been passed from Ellicott City, MD to Watford, Hertfordshire, England this week, a distance of 3590 miles. Book 468 is our third book registered in England, and the second book registered in Hertfordshire.
|468||Watford, Hertfordshire, UK||2010-10-13 11:43:03|
- Books have been registered 324 times since we launched Pass the Book in October 2009.
- 227 copies of The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld are being actively registered and passed.
- Book 562 has been registered six times.
- Book 446 has been registered five times.
- Four books have been registered four times.
- Sixteen books have been registered three times
- Fifty-four books have been registered twice.
At our Pass the Book Celebration tonight we’ll distribute the first 50 copies of Pass the Book 2011, Pay the Piper by Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple, and the books will be available at any branch of Howard County Library, and from the media center of your Howard County Public School starting Monday October 18. We can’t wait for you to register, read and pass the book!