Pass the Book by the Numbers – June 24, 2011
We’re still promoting summer reading in Howard County middle and high schools, and at some of those schools we’re seeing bulk registrations of Pay the Piper as students choose their books for the summer.
- There are now 196 copies of Pay the Piper being passed. We’re closing in on 200!
- Eighteen copies of the book have been registered this week.
- Sixteen books were registered for the first time.
- Twelve copies were registered by students at Lake Elkhorn Middle School.
- Book 768 was registered locally for the second time
- Book 810 was registered for a fourth time in Princeville, Peoria County, Illinois.
|739||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 13:27:28|
|740||Columbia, MD 21045, USA||2011-06-16 13:27:33|
|732||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 13:27:49|
|722||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 13:28:19|
|733||Maryland, USA||2011-06-16 13:28:20|
|738||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 13:28:57|
|727||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:18:40|
|721||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:19:01|
|730||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:19:24|
|731||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:19:33|
|728||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:19:43|
|729||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-16 14:20:41|
|659||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-19 16:39:31|
|768||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-19 20:31:39|
|846||Elkridge, MD, USA||2011-06-20 00:30:40|
|1059||Ellicott City, MD, USA||2011-06-20 20:18:40|
|696||Columbia, MD, USA||2011-06-22 10:39:52|
|810||Princeville, IL 61559, USA||2011-06-23 16:16:32|
This busy week has had another healthy impact on our totals:
|-||Secret Hour||Pay the Piper||Total|
|Number of Passes||339||233||572|
|Passed Three Times||17||4||21|
|Passed Four Times||4||2 – Book 1073, Book 810||6|
|Passed Five Times||1 – Book 446||1 – Book 1158||-|
|Passed Six Times||1 – Book 562||-||-|
There are still copies of Pay the Piper available to register, read and pass. Ask for a copy today!
Pay us a visit next week to find out about the 2011 Farthest Pass Contest. How far can you pass the book?