Maintain your status
- Easy Checklist – See whether or not your business is in Good Standing, and if not, how to bring it back into compliance.
- Annual filings – Request an extension
- File annual report or personal property tax – Fast and easy way to register and establish businesses, and request document copies.
Maintain Licenses & Permits
- Maryland OneStop – The central hub for Maryland State licenses, forms, certificates, permits, applications, and registrations.
Pay business taxes
- Department of Assessments and Taxation – Includes Business Services, Real Property Services, Tax Credit Services, and COVID-19 Deadline Extensions & Fee Waivers .
Order business documents
- View or order documents online – You may need certified copies of these documents for various reasons, such as opening a bank account.
- Howard County Office of Workforce Development – Place job listings, search for candidates, find employee training programs, and access labor market information.
- O*NET Resource Center – Employers, HR professionals, and job seekers can take advantage of O*NET products and research to achieve their goals.
- Maryland Workforce Expressway and Workforce Exchange – Locate talent engagement services, hiring incentives, labor & industry standards, workforce education, workforce training grants, and reemployment information.
- Department of Labor Employer’s Quick Reference Guide