Giving opportunities for individuals and families
$35 – Friend – receive subscription to HCLS’ e-newsletter and the HCLS Gift Giving Guide for Children and Teens
$60 – Good Friend – benefits above, plus subscription* to source (quarterly classes and events guide), and advance notice of notable author events
$120 – Dear Friend – benefits above, plus a commemorative book plate in a book in HCLS’ collection
$250 – Great Friend – benefits above, plus a reserved seat at notable author events, and a copy of Howard County Book Connection selection
$500 – Best Friend – benefits above, plus two complimentary tickets to Evening in the Stacks gala.
*If you prefer to receive source as a link to the online guide, you may select this option on the donation form.
NOTE: Friends of HCLS has rolling membership dates. This means that a membership will be effective for a year after payment is processed. Membership renewal will work similarly: membership will be extended for one year provided a renewal is processed before the membership expires. If a renewal is received after the membership has expired, the new expiration date of the membership will be one year after the renewal.
Giving opportunities for corporate or foundation memberships
$1,000 – Corporate Friend
- Logo and name recognition in coordination with a sponsored event or initiative (if applicable)
- Recognition in the Library’s annual report, published donor listings, and web site
- Personalized membership certificate
- Subscription to e-newsletter
- Subscription to source (quarterly classes and events guide)
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
- Recognition in the Library’s annual report and quarterly classes and events guide
- Special recognition at annual partnership celebration
$2,500 – Corporate Supporter – benefits above, plus
- Framed membership certificate
- Preview of select Evening in the Stacks silent auction items
$5,000 – Corporate Champion – benefits above, plus
- Recognition on the Giving Tree at Central Branch
- Opportunity to work with HCL staff to present guest author event for employees