We know that everyone has a different life story. Some might be full of adventure, others filled with happiness; still others might be a story of sadness and tears. Whatever you story might be, we want to hear it…but not in the traditional sense. No, you don’t have to write a paper or do any genealogy research. We want to hear it, literally! All you have to do is create a Grooveshark playlist that you feel sums you up in music and lyrics, submit the link for your playlist to email@example.com during the month of February, and we will post your playlist on the Howard County Library Teen ‘Zine page. Happy music hunting!
It’s September and everyone wants to know…what did you do over the summer? Well, don’t just tell us, show us!
What to do:
Create a 30-second Animoto video featuring highlights from your summer.
How to do it:
- Collect your favorite photos and videos from this summer. Between eight and ten photos or videos, and three-to-five second video clips will work best.
- Visit www.animoto.com. (You’ll need to set up a free account or sign in if you already have one.)
- Use the blue button in top right corner to “create video”.
- Choose your style. (Be sure to choose “create a 30-second video for free.”)
- Upload your photos and video. Put them in the order you like. Use the tools to spotlight special photos or add text to your project.
- Choose background music.
- Finalize your video.
- You can re-mix your project as many times as you’d like. Keep going until you’re happy with it!
How to get it to us:
- Copy the code to embed your video. (Under your video is a button to get to the “toolbox”. In the toolbox, click on the “embed” button. Click the “copy” button.)
- Paste the embed code in an e-mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don’t forget to include your name in the e-mail!)
We’ll choose our favorites and post them to Teen ‘Zine.
Want to see a sample project? Here’s what we did, this summer. We spent it with you!
We can’t wait to see what you did, this summer!
posted by Administrator
Creativity Challenges Category