- Business License Information
- LearningExpress Library – Career exploration and entrance, certification, and professional license exams, plus workplace skills tutorials and ebooks on topics including negotiation, networking, and business writing.
- Testing & Education Reference Center – Career entrance, certification, and professional license exams, resume building tools, and basic skills including Microsoft tutorials.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Patent, Trademark. Copyright
Close a business
- Forms to End, Cancel or Revive a Business
- Closing a Business
- Unemployment Insurance
- Forfeiture FAQs
- Articles of Dissolution for a Maryland Corporation
- Cancel a Maryland Limited Liability Company
- Trade Name Cancellation form and instructions
- Closing a Business with the Comptroller of Maryland’s Office
- Closing unemployment tax accounts with DLLR
- People’s Law Library of Maryland – Find info about consumer law, criminal law, domestic violence, family law, probate, and much more.
- Howard County Law Library – Serves the law-related research and information needs, provides access to local, state and federal legal resources in a variety of formats, including print and online resources. The Law Library is a non-circulating library.
- United States Courts Forms – Search for national federal court forms by keyword, number, or filter by category.
- Howard County Civil Law Self-Help Center
- Office of Small Business Regulatory Assistance (OSBRA) – Helps Maryland business owners find timely and effective solutions to issues. Assists with matters such as regulation adoption and compliance; aids in responsiveness of state government to small business needs; and serves as a central location for business assistance programs and services available in the state.