Free meals and afternoon snacks are available for youth age 18 and under, Monday through Friday at HCLS Central and East Columbia Branches. No application. No enrollment. No cost.
- Lunches are served from noon to 1:30 pm (while supplies last)
- Afternoon snacks are provided between 4:30 and 5:30 pm, (while supplies last)
- Meals are provided through a federal grant via KidzTable.
- The service runs through August 31, 2018.
- Lunches are served from noon to 1:30 pm (while supplies last).
- The service will run through August 17, 2018.
- Meals are provided by Howard County Public School System(HCPSS) Summer Food Services Program
- Afternoon snacks are provided between 3 and 4 pm (while supplies)
- The service last through August 31.
- Snack packs are provided via a federal grant through KidzTable.
All meals will be served on a first-come, first-served basis. All meals must be eaten on site. No portion of the meal may be taken out of the meal serving area(s). Adults may not eat any portion of a child’s meal. Small children must have adult supervision.