Before filling out a volunteer application, please carefully review each assignment to determine your area of interest.
- Adopt a Shelf: Volunteers keep materials in order and shelves neat. Volunteers adopt a subject area that is of personal interest and maintain its order, accessibility, and appearance.
- English Conversation Class Assistant: Volunteers with BA English needed to assist on Wednesday evenings from 7:45-8:45 at the Miller Branch.
- HCLS Project Literacy Tutor: Provide adult basic education tutoring on a one-to-one basis. Must be over 18.
- Summer Reading Club Volunteer: Encourage and support children as they participate in the Summer Reading Game. Applications accepted March 1- June 15.
- NEW: Tech Stop Crew: Student volunteers help customers with questions about everyday technology such as email, printing, social media, online searching. Applications will be accepted from March 22.
This page will be periodically updated with new or different volunteer opportunities. Please check back!