Before filling out a volunteer application, please carefully review each assignment to determine your area of interest.
- Adopt a Shelf: Volunteers keep materials in order and shelves neat. Volunteers adopt a subject area that is of personal interest and maintain its order, accessibility, and appearance.
- English Conversation Class Assistant: Volunteers with BA English needed to assist on Wednesday evenings from 7:45-8:45 at the Miller Branch.
- HCLS Project Literacy Tutor: Provide adult basic education tutoring on a one-to-one basis. Must be over 18.
- Summer Reading Club Volunteer: Encourage and support children as they participate in the Summer Reading Game. Applications accepted March 1- May 29, 2019.
- NEW: Tech Stop Crew: Student volunteers help customers with questions about everyday technology such as email, printing, social media, online searching. Applications will be accepted from March 22- May 29, 2019.
This page will be periodically updated with new or different volunteer opportunities. Please check back!