New to computers and the internet? We’ve got you covered. Click on this link to watch brief video computer lessons for beginners. Each module will walk you through basic information and practice exercises to help you easily familiarize yourself with your equipment and build your confidence.
Need additional assistance? Call one of our branches for help!
- Starting Out: Lessons include Getting Started on a Computer, Intro to Email, and Basic Search.
- Being Safe Online: Lessons include Accounts & Passwords, Online Scams, and Internet Privacy.
- Job Skills: Lessons include Creating Resumes, Online Job Searching, and Applying for Jobs Online.
- Being Productive: Lessons include Microsoft Word, Cloud Storage, and Online Health Information.
- Connecting With Others: Lessons include Intro to Skype and Intro to Facebook.
- Mobile Device: Lesson included Using a Mobile Device (Android).
- Online Shopping: Lesson included Buying a Plane Ticket.