Register your book club with Howard County Library System and HCLS instructors can assist with title selection, gathering books, and even tips on getting started or maintaining a club. Click on the links below to find more information on registering your book club with HCLS, contact one of the book club coordinators directly, or e-mail general questions/suggestions to Book Club.
For assistance with children’s book clubs, please contact your local branch’s Children’s Instruction & Research Supervisor. For assistance with young adult book clubs, please contact your local branch’s Teens’ Instructor & Research Specialist.
- Beth Haynes Phone: 410-313-7815
- Jennifer Lester Phone: 410-313-5077
- Michele Happel Phone: 410-313-1973
- Cynthia Cedeno Phone: 410-313-1967
- Piyali Callahan Phone: 410-313-1997
- Peter Nguyen Phone: 410-313-1992
- Megan Royden Phone: 410-313-1983
- Robert Bates Phone: 410-313-5577
- Jessica Seipel Phone: 410-313-0758