Resources for Veterans, Service Members, & their Families
- Blue Star Families has many resources to support and assist veterans and their families during the Coronavirus outbreak. Visit their website to see all of the resources available.
- The National Military Family Association provides a comprehensive guide for service members, and their spouses and children, including guidance and resources on topics such as Coronavirus testing and prevention, kids and schools, pay & allowances, and financial assistance. Visit their website to see all of the resources available.
- In need of financial assistance? The PENFED Foundation offers emergency financial assistance for veterans and military families:
- The PENFED Foundation also has special financial assistance program specifically aimed to provide relief during the Coronavirus outbreak:
Veteran Unemployment Resources
- If you are a disabled veteran and you are unemployed as a direct result of the Coronavirus outbreak, you can apply for unemployment relief: https://www.dav.org/covidrelief/
- Career One Stop has information for finding Unemployment Benefits: https://www.careeronestop.org/Veterans/Toolkit/find-unemployment-benefits.aspx
Email [email protected] with corrections/additions. For assistance, call 410-313-7750.