Contactless pickup of holds by appointment - available at all 6 branches! Library buildings remain closed at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Starting June 29, Howard County Library System cardholders can schedule and pick up their requested items via Contactless Holds Pickup in the lobby at all branches. Hours are Monday – Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm, Thursday 10am - 8pm, Friday - Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm.
Only use this form if you have received a notice that your holds are available for pickup. If your Items Being Held notice lists multiple titles, you only need to schedule one appointment.
- Type in your library card barcode and press <Enter>. Forgot your barcode or username?
- The information associated with your barcode should automatically populate the remaining fields. If it does not, please re-type your barcode.
- Please make sure that all contact information is correct.
- Select the same branch that appears on the notice you received. If a branch does not display, you do not currently have items ready for pickup.
- If date or time do not display, please try another browser.
- Select the time you wish to make your pickup.
- If members of your household also have holds ready for pickup, you may enter their barcode AND name in the "Additional barcodes AND names" field. It is not necessary to make an additional reservation.
- Add notes for staff, if desired.
- Submit the form. If an email address was entered into the form, you will receive a confirmation email with the scheduled date and time.
* required fields