All library buildings, except Glenwood Branch, are open for limited in-person service. Appointments are not necessary for browsing, computer use, and holds pickup. Contactless pickup of holds are still available by using the form below.
Hours at Central, East Columbia, Elkridge, Miller, and Savage branches are Mon 10 am–8 pm, Tue – Wed 10 am–6 pm, Thu 10 am–8 pm, Fri – Sat 10 am–6 pm.
Hours at Glenwood Branch are Mon 2–8 pm, Tue – Wed 2–6 pm, Thu 2–8 pm, Fri – Sat 2–6 pm.
Contactless Holds Pickup Request Instructions
- Type in your library card barcode and press <Enter>. Forgot your barcode or username?
- The information associated with your barcode should automatically populate the remaining fields. If it does not, please re-type your barcode.
- Please make sure that all contact information is correct.
- Select the same branch that appears on the notice you received. If a branch does not display, you do not currently have items ready for pickup.
- If date or time do not display, please try another browser.
- Select the time you wish to make your pickup.
- If members of your household also have holds ready for pickup, you may enter their barcode AND name in the “Additional barcodes AND names” field. It is not necessary to make an additional reservation.
- Add notes for staff, if desired.
- Submit the form. If an email address was entered into the form, you will receive a confirmation email with the scheduled date and time.