Contactless pickup has changed to self-pickup of holds, except at Glenwood Branch. Customers at all other branches: Select your items from designated shelves in the library without an appointment. Check them out at the Customer Service Desk, a SelfCheck machine, or on your smartphone using our HCLS CheckItOut app.
Glenwood customers: Please schedule a contactless pickup date and time by completing the form below.
Hours at Glenwood Branch are Mon – Thu 10 am – 9 pm, Fri – Sat 10 am – 6 pm, Sun 1 – 5 pm.
Contactless Holds Pickup Request Instructions for Glenwood Customers Only:
- Type in your library card barcode and press <Enter>. Forgot your barcode or username?
- The information associated with your barcode should automatically populate the remaining fields. If it does not, please re-type your barcode.
- Please make sure that all contact information is correct.
- Select the same branch that appears on the notice you received. If a branch does not display, you do not currently have items ready for pickup.
- If date or time do not display, please try another browser.
- Select the time you wish to make your pickup.
- If members of your household also have holds ready for pickup, you may enter their barcode AND name in the “Additional barcodes AND names” field. It is not necessary to make an additional reservation.
- Add notes for staff, if desired.
- Submit the form. If an email address was entered into the form, you will receive a confirmation email with the scheduled date and time.