- Howard County Library System’s HiJinx podcast, Episode 19: Seeing Red, focused on the Undesign the Redline exhibit. This episode featured Richard Rothstein, author of The Color of Law, a forgotten history of how our government segregated America, and Braden Crooks, co-founder and partner of Designing the We which created Undesign the Redline. Tune in here via SoundCloud or listen on iTunes.
- How Racist Property Laws Formed The Neighborhoods We Live In Today on The Kojo Nnamdi Show. Listen.
- Designing the WE co-founder April De Simone gives a tour of Undesign the Redline in Washington, DC. Watch.
- Children’s books to support conversations on race and racism: http://bit.ly/2KlOtq0
- Children’s books about racial equity: http://bit.ly/2LWPVnr
- Adult books: http://bit.ly/HCLSundesign
- Articles: A haven for interracial love amid relentless racism: Columbia turns 50
Continue your journey