Did you know HCLS offers proctoring for exams?
Proctoring services are available for individuals who need to have an exam from their college, university, or organization proctored at HCLS.
- Where: HCLS Central, East Columbia, Glenwood, Miller, and Savage Branches (Check here for location information)
- When: By appointment. Exams must be scheduled at least five (5) business days in advance (not including weekends). A student who fails to show up for their scheduled proctored exam will not be permitted to use the library as a proctoring site. Same day appointments are not accepted.
- Cost: $25.00 for the first exam and $12.50 for each additional exam scheduled, and taken, at the same time. This reduced fee applies to additional exams taken by the same person or exams taken by others. To qualify for the reduced fee for multiple persons, all must schedule at the same time and indicate on the Proctoring Service Request Form with whom they are taking exams.
You must complete a separate scheduling form for each exam. After completing the form for the first exam, you will receive a confirmation email which will provide a link to schedule additional exams.
- On the day of the exam: Students are required to show official photo identification (Driver’s license or passport or school I.D.)
- Test times: It is important to show up on time for your exam to ensure finishing before the library closes. Tests begin 30 minutes after opening and should end 30 minutes before closing.
- To cancel or postpone your exam, a minimum 24 hours’ notice is required.
- Use this form to submit an online proctoring request.