Membership Levels for Friends of Howard County Library
Giving opportunities for individuals and families
$35 – Friend - receive window cling, subscription to e-newsletter and the HCLS annual Gift Giving Guide for Children and Teens
$60 – Good Friend - benefits above, plus subscription* to source (quarterly classes and events guide), and advance notice of special events
$120 – Dear Friend - benefits above, plus behind-the scenes tour of a branch, including a session about tips and hints on using the online catalog and services
$250 – Great Friend - benefits above, plus reserved seats for you and a guest at notable author events, and a copy of Howard County Book Connection selection
$500 – Best Friend - benefits above, plus two complimentary tickets to Evening in the Stacks
*If you prefer to receive source as a link to the online guide, you may select this option on the donation form.
Giving opportunities for corporate or foundation memberships
$1,000 – Corporate Friend
• Logo and name recognition in coordination with a sponsored event or initiative (if applicable)$2,500 - Corporate Supporter - benefits above, plus
• Recognition in the Library's annual report, published donor listings, and web site
• Personalized membership certificate
• Subscription to e-newsletter
• Subscription to source (quarterly classes and events guide)
• Volunteer opportunities for employees
• Recognition in the Library's annual report and quarterly classes and events guide
• Special recognition at annual partnership celebration
• Framed membership certificate$5,000 - Corporate Champion - benefits above, plus
• Preview of select Evening in the Stacks silent auction items
• Recognition on the Giving Tree at Central BranchFor more information please call 410.313.7750.
• Opportunity to work with HCL staff to present guest author event for employees
Join Now online.