Presented by : Josephine B. Scheffenknacker Education Trust
Sponsored by : Friends & Foundation of Howard County Library System, Howard County Public School System, Rotary Club of Columbia Patuxent, and Yolanda and Francis Bruno Family Fund.
Important dates for the 2020 competition
- October 14 and October 17: Informational meeting at 7 pm at HCLS Miller Branch
- October 21, 2019: Registration is closed. Registration began at 10 am and remained open until capacity was reached or November 4 at 11:59 pm, whichever came first. The event is at full capacity.
- November 19, November 21, November 23: Coach meetings at HCLS Miller Branch
- March 24, 25, or 26, 2020: Mandatory logistics meetings at 7 pm at HCLS Miller Branch
- February 7, 2020: Permission forms due and last day to change team info
- Friday, April 17, 2020: Battle of the Books at various high schools
BOB Permission Forms
Following the November coach meetings, coaches can download permission forms. Each coach and student member of the team must fill out the appropriate two-sided form to participate. The deadline to return forms is February 7, 2020.
2020 Book List
A+ Partners in Education is licensed by Howard County Library System (MD) under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Please let us know when you launch your A+ initiative so we may link to your web site