Presented by : Josephine B. Scheffenknacker Education Trust
Sponsored by : Friends & Foundation of Howard County Library System, Howard County Public School System, Rotary Club of Columbia Patuxent, and Yolanda and Francis Bruno Family Fund.
Important dates for the 2020 competition
- October 14 and October 17: Informational meeting at 7 pm at HCLS Miller Branch
- October 21: Registration is closed. Registration began at 10 am and remained open until capacity was reached or November 4 at 11:59 pm, whichever came first. The event is at full capacity.
- November 19, November 21, November 23: Coach meetings at HCLS Miller Branch
- February 7, 2020: Permission forms due (see links below) and last day to change team info
- March 24, 25, or 26, 2020: Mandatory logistics meetings at 7 pm at HCLS Miller Branch
- Friday, April 17, 2020: Battle of the Books at various high schools
BOB Permission Forms
Each coach and student member of the team must fill out the appropriate two-sided form to participate. The deadline to return forms is February 7, 2020.
2020 Book List
A+ Partners in Education is licensed by Howard County Library System (MD) under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Please let us know when you launch your A+ initiative so we may link to your web site