Hours of operation
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 1 – 5 pm
KN95 Masks and COVID Test Kits
Community members can get masks and/or test kits at the customer service desk of each branch during open hours. Due to limited supplies, one package of two masks will be given to each person, and one package of two test kits will be given to each person. This is a walk-in-only service, with no reservations. Masks and test kits are available while supplies last. Please check availability with your branch before making a trip.
- Meeting and Study rooms by reservation
- Borrow from our Toy Collection
- Classes and events: online, on demand, or in-person.
- Access public computers
- Browse the shelves
- Print, copy, scan, and fax
- Ask staff for in-person assistance
- Walk-in passport services
- Borrow tools and more from the DIY Center
- Borrow framed prints and photographs from the Art Education Collection